Vitacost is one of my favorite sources for supplements, natural hygiene products, and organic grocery items. I've been ordering from them for several years on a regular basis. The product that got us started with them was Nature's Plus Animal Parade vitamins. They have them for up to 30% less than our local health food stores. When you have multiple children taking them, one bottle doesn't last very long, so that can be a considerable savings!
My Favorite Vitacost Products
- Deep Steep Tangerine Melon organic bubble bath (for the hobbits)
- Organic Grooming Dusk cologne (for the big guys)
- Seventh Generation chlorine-free personal hygiene products
- Aura Cacia essential oils
- Carlson's for Kids Cod Liver Oil (in lemon)
- Natural Factors Vitamin D3 Drops (adults & kids)
- Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Organic Raw Honey (my guys eat it off a spoon like candy)
- Native Forest Organic Coconut Milk (when it's on sale)
- Farmer's Market Organic Canned Pumpkin (when it's on sale)
How It Works
If you have never ordered from Vitacost before, you can save $10 off of your first order by clicking through my referral link and placing a minimum $30 order. Not only do you get a $10 credit, so do I. Win-win! Orders over $49 automatically get free shipping also. While you are there, be sure to click on the Deals tab at the top right. They always have great sales going on.
Save a little more by getting to Vitacost via Ebates.com. By using Ebates, you can get a certain percentage of your purchase back in a quarterly rebate, either as a check or Amazon gift code. If you have never used Ebates before, you can click on this referral link to get started. (Again, I receive compensation for referrals.)
This post contains affiliate links.