2010 has been a very eventful year for our family and I have many things to be grateful to our awesome God for. I am thankful...
- that my fifth son was born perfectly healthy and beautiful.
- that my husband returned home safely from Afghanistan four days later.
- for Papa Bear, who is a diligent and hard-working provider and protector for our family, who is proud to serve his community and his country, and who balances me out.
- for M1, who is growing into a confident, capable young man way too fast.
- for NG, who is nurturing, creative, and a good judge of character.
- for IB, who is friendly, funny, and adventurous.
- for LJ, who is tender, protective, and adorable.
- for M2, who is cuddly, sweet-tempered, and determined.
- that I still have my mother here on earth to love and spoil my sons (no matter how much I complain about it).
- for a stepfather who loves my mom and all of us as his own and is thoughtful and generous to everyone he meets.
- that we were able to pay off almost all of our debt and still have a down payment for a new house.
- for our new home, with room for all of us and family and friends too.
- for access to clean water and a bounty of healthful foods.
- for our health and God's provision.
- for selfless people who put their own lives at risk to protect others: soldiers, law enforcement, firefighters, and emergency responders.
- that I live in a country where I am free to worship my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and teach my own children as I see fit.
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17
Linked to 5 Minutes for Mom.